Hurlingham Tennis Classic
Ticketing Terms and Conditions
1. The “Organiser” is International Management Group (UK) Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales and with registered offices at Building 6, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, Chiswick, London, W4 5HR.
2. By purchasing the ticket and/or attending the event using the ticket, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to any ticket holder and may on occasion conduct security searches to ensure the safety of spectators. The Organiser shall also be entitled to remove anyone from the venue who is under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or who, in the reasonable opinion of the Organiser, is conducting themselves in a manner inappropriate to their continued attendance or who is in breach of any other policies put in place by the Organiser (e.g. those relating to mobile phone or camera use).
4. Tickets may not be resold, exchanged, or transferred. To do so, or to alter or deface any ticket, will render it void.
5. It is the ticket holder’s responsibility to check their ticket, as mistakes cannot always be rectified, and the Organiser shall not be responsible for any lost or stolen tickets.
6. Tickets shall not be used as prizes in competitions or as free “give-aways” without the prior written consent of the Organiser.
7. All sound and moving or still picture rights in connection with the event, including without limitation television programme, film, video or internet broadcast rights, vest exclusively with the Organiser and any material filmed or recorded at the event may only be used for the personal, non-profit making enjoyment of the ticket holder. By entering the venue, the ticket holder consents to being photographed, filmed or recorded as a visitor attending the event and to any such photograph, film or recording being edited, disseminated, adapted, modified, copied and exploited in whole or in part by all means and in all media and formats now known or subsequently invented for the purposes of marketing and publicity of the event.
8. Ticket holders agree to adhere to any further policies relating to mobile phone and camera usage put in place by the Organiser.
9. Tickets are non-refundable and are issued subject to the Organiser’s right to alter or vary the event due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain the date, time and venue of any rearranged staging of the event.
10. Should the event be cancelled in its entirety prior to the start of play, the ticket holder shall be entitled to a full refund of the ticket price but no refund will be given in respect of any other expenditure whatsoever. Ticket refunds shall be available for up to one month after the cancelled event.
11. The ticket holder acknowledges that, despite the Organiser taking all reasonable precautions, unavoidable accidents can happen and injuries can be sustained (including, without limitation, as a result of flying tennis balls from the court). Care should also be taken around any temporary structures and cabling. The ticket holder acknowledges and agrees that his or her attendance at the event is entirely at his or her own risk.
12. The Organiser, its employees, contractors or agents will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage howsoever caused to the ticket holder arising out of their use of tickets, save for:
(i) death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Organiser, its employees, contractors or agents; and
(ii) any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable laws, including the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising herefrom shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. To the extent permitted in law, any cause of action a ticket holder may have with respect to their tickets must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises.
14. If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the law of any state or country in which these terms and conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term or condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from that term and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.